.

Live! From the studio in St Peter's, follow our 117 contestants battle for righteousness, and the right to be infallable! Will there be women in the running? NUN! See them pray, see them forgive. MASSive entertainment as we eliminate the sinners and choirmasters. There will be friction untill the white smoke rises!

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

POPE-EYE, The Saviour, Man!


popeye
Originally uploaded by The Prone Ranger.
I'm Pope-eye the Saviour Man
I'm strong to the finich,
Cause I eats me spinach,
(‘cept Friday it’s always been fish)

I'm Pope-eye the Saviour Man
I'm one tough cardinal gazookus,
Which hates all un-catholic palookas
Wot ain't in the Vatican square,
I biffs 'em and buffs 'em,
An' always prays and lufs 'em
An' none of 'em gets nowhere
(‘Cept hell.)

If anyone dasses to risk me
It's me infallabiffsky
So, keep good behavior
And turn to my soviour,
That's your one life saver
I'm Pope-eye the Saviour Man
I'm Pope-eye the Saviour Man

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home